What you’ll be doing...
Your c-suite customers need solutions to help run more efficiently and more secure so that they can achieve their global goals. You will uncover their most pressing challenges whether it is helping them from protecting their information to make it more secure, cloud computing, or tailored network solutions to increase efficiency—we can help. The full portfolio of our enterprise services will be in your toolkit for you to craft an unbeatable solution to address the most pressing client needs. You’ll use your energy and expertise to develop and deliver unique packages that won’t just satisfy your clients, but delight them.
- Developing existing business and new high-level client relationships.
- Understanding client needs and tailoring custom solutions through consultative selling.
- Responding to RFPs, making compelling business cases, and contracting for work.
- Collaborating with internal and external partners from sale through implementation.
- Streamlining processes and effectively managing sales activities and forecasting.
- Managing client and internal expectations.
- Being the expert on our enterprise offerings and knowing what the competition is doing.
What we’re looking for...
You’re the type of person who sees the big picture and looks to make the biggest impact possible. You’re comfortable working and communicating with all types of people, and they listen to you—and you know how to translate the benefits of technology into easy to understand business language. You have an intense drive to succeed, and help others around you to be at their best as well. You know your success depends upon your client’s success.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Sold complex technical solutions and/or systems integration sales. Ideally, strategic solutions.
- Met challenging sales goals.
- Managed multiple projects and deals under tight timelines.
- Cultivated strong trusting customer relationships at executive levels.
Learn more about what our Sales team is doing at http://www.verizonenterprise.com/
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2381849-senior-client-sales-executive
• Post ID: 91489257 eastbay