Hiring Caregivers - All Shifts Available-Starting at $14 per hour - ElderCare Services (Walnut
Our established home care company is seeking multiple Caregivers to add to our growing team! At Eldercare Services, our employees are our greatest asset and we work with them to find a schedule that works best for them! Currently, we re filling openings across the greater Bay area for part-time roles and hourly shifts in a home care setting. We offer a rewarding environment to our employees with many benefits and competitive compensation available.
**For immediate consideration for these positions, please send your resume to ...@eldercareanswers.com.**
Here s why Caregivers like working with us:
- All Shifts Available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Pay
- Ongoing Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k Available
- Employee Recognition
- Paid Orientation
Openings Based in the Following Areas:
- Walnut Creek
- San Ramon
- San Leandro
- and surrounding areas!
Interviewing, starting immediately. Ideal Candidates:
- Valid driver's license with auto insurance and a personal vehicle.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- 1 year previous care giving experience is required (current licensure, education in a healthcare or social services field may be considered instead of experience).
- Registered with or the ability to become registered with the DSS (Department of Social Services) as a Home Care Aide is required.
Positions include: caregiver, companion, C.N.A., nurses aides, certified nursing aid, certified nurses aid, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver
Eldercare Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex/gender identity, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military/veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
• Post ID: 93023982 eastbay